Critical Elements Lithium Corporation – Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Critical Elements aspires to become a large, responsible supplier of lithium to the flourishing electric vehicle and energy storage system industries. To this end, Critical Elements is advancing the wholly owned, high purity Rose lithium project in Québec. Rose is the Corporation’s first lithium project to be advanced within a land portfolio of over 700 square kilometers. On June 13th, 2022, the Corporation announced results of a feasibility study on Rose for the production of spodumene concentrate. The after-tax internal rate of return for the Project is estimated at 82.4%, with an estimated after-tax net present value of US$1.9 B at an 8% discount rate. In the Corporation’s view, Québec is strategically well-positioned for US and EU markets and boasts good infrastructure including a low-cost, low-carbon power grid featuring 93% hydroelectricity. The project has received approval from the Federal Minister of Environment and Climate Change on the recommendation of the Joint Assessment Committee, comprised of representatives from the Impact Assessment Agency of Canada and the Cree Nation Government; The Corporation is working to obtain similar approval under the Québec environmental assessment process. The Corporation also has a good, formalized relationship with the Cree Nation.
The candidate will work in the Corporation’s offices and remotely.
Competitive relative to the market and dependant on experience.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an Executive Assistant. The candidate sought has interpersonal and linguistic skills, as well as a positive and professional attitude.
- Contribute to the preparation, reviewing and editing of documents and presentations. Collaborator in the preparation of various documents and ensures the quality of the documents filed;
- Organize travel by making the required reservations. Support the team in the organization of events, convocations, reservations and confirmations of attendance at meetings or other activities;
- Management and follow-up of the various requests or files;
- Revise, correct and translate English and French texts;
- Assist your superior in his administrative duties and in the management of his time;
- Writing, layout, transcription and revision of correspondence (letters, emails, etc.);
- Occasionally attend certain meetings to take minutes and draft them;
- Management of the computerized filing system and printing of files;
- Provide support to others in the office as required.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar position;
- Excellent organizational capacity;
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks/requests at once;
- Rigor, meticulousness and efficiency in carrying out mandates with tight deadlines;
- Demonstrate a sense of initiative, be autonomous and have excellent priority management;
- Experience in the legal field is an asset;
- Excellent English and French grammar;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
Submit a CV and references to Critical Elements Lithium Corporation by email at with the subject line: Executive Assistant.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.